The complex consists of fourteen vertical columns of different heights, a crossbar 1810 mm in length, two crossbars 1200 mm in length, seven crossbars 800 mm in length, a classic monkey bar and an inclined monkey bar. The horizontal monkey bar is 1952 mm in length and the inclined monkey bar – 2000 mm. Width of the classic monkey bars is 800 mm, distance between ach crosbar is 274 mm. Width of the inclined monkey bar is 942 mm, distance between each crossbar is 274 mm. The complex is secured together with aluminium clamps.
• Choose a suitable underground for the unit (see page 2, table 2)!
• Prepare the construction pit with a drilling machine or other devices.
• Before pouring the concrete all structures elements must be leveled and fixed.
• Complex elements must be fixed and bolted together with metal clamps.
• Ready-made C25 concrete should be used.
• Crossbars installation height can be changed according to customer’s wishes.
• Approximately 0,15m3 concrete is needed for each spot foundation.
• Under the structures we recommend to install absorbing rubber cover.
The size of the hole for the foundation is depending on the consistency of the ground. The dimensions mentioned above are applicable for normal conditions with firm ground. If the ground is extremely soft, a much bigger foundation is needed. Use only appropriate material and follow the installation instructions closely!!!
- Vendor code: K-039_kids
- Height: 2050 mm
- Weight: 439,0 kg
- Dimensions: 2324 mm x 5042 mm
- Minimum required installation area: 8192 mm x 5424 mm